Wow, October is nearly over! This month is absolutely flying by.
Here is this week’s linky love:
- Is Your Relationship Enough? by Cory Copeland. I recently discovered Cory’s blog, and I might love it. This post was great – if the answer to this question is no, then you are settling. And you deserve better.
- Dear Christianity by Max Dubinsky. “Christianity is a religion for the weak.” Amen.
- Playing Hard to Get vs Not Easy to Get on A Woman’s Guide to Women. Men don’t want women who play hard to get. But they do want women who aren’t easy to get. Check out the post to see what that means.
- Polarize Like Tim Tebow on All Groan Up. If Tebow does anything well, it is polarize people. You either love or hate him. Too many of us refuse to polarize. We try not to piss people off…but Paul Angone argues that isn’t how we should live our lives.
- Dear Future Husband by Rachel McGowan on the Well Written Woman. Remember how I said that girls don’t write to their future spouses publicly because it seems pathetic? Well, this girl did it. And she doesn’t seem pathetic at all.
- What’s a Single Girl to Do with a Sex Drive? by Caitlin Muir on Ally Spotts’ blog. A post for the ladies about lust.
- A Practical Way to Deny Lust by Preston Yancy on Ally Spotts’ blog. And this one is for the guys.
- Dating Mistakes: I Can Change Him by Ruthie Dean on the Good Woman Project. Most women have been here – you date a guy thinking you can change him. Guess what? That never works.