It’s a little late, but here it is!
- An Open Letter to Kim Kardashian by Bianca Juarez. We can mock the 72 day marriage all day long, but it is still the end of marriage. It really isn’t that funny after all.
- Resolving Miscommunication: “Nothing” Guy Edition by Sharideth Smith. Guys, when you say nothing, you probably do mean nothing. But girls assume that nothing has everything to do with them. So maybe just take a minute and say what is bothering you instead of saying nothing.
- Resolving Miscommunication: “Nothing” Girl Edition by Sharideth Smith. Ladies, don’t say nothing when you don’t mean it. And let’s face it, we rarely mean it when we say nothing. Just say what is on your mind!
- The Good Guys: They Are Out There by Hannah Brencher. Beautiful words of inspiration.
- Social Media is Killing Storytelling on the Good Men Project. Why tell stories when you can just read Facebook updates? Will we tell our children stories from our lives, or will we just let them read them on the internet?
- We Need More Weird Writers by Jeff Goins. I want to be a weird writer, but above all, I want to be me.
- I Am Not Your Holy Spirit by Joy Bennett. It is so easy to pour guilt on others when we have seen the brokenness in the world, but Joy reminds us that isn’t our job.
- Bubble Bursting Time by Lauren Jean. There are three ways to deal with your bubble. How do you do it?